Join the AET Team! We’re looking for experienced Electrical Test Technicians and Commissioning Engineers
If you have testing experience electrical maintenance, testing and commissioning in utility substations, we want to hear from you! For over 30 years, American Electrical Testing Co., Inc. (AET) has successfully maintained a staff of highly trained engineers and technicians, offering complete field testing services for acceptance and maintenance of electrical power systems and equipment from low voltage through extra high voltage.
Positions needed nationwide: Test Technicians, Relay Technicians, Commissioning Engineers and Power Engineers.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Candidates must be a self-starter with field experience and knowledge of utility substations and power distribution equipment. Experience with protective relays and controls is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional electrical experience testing and maintaining electrical equipment in medium to high voltage substations
- Electric Utility T&D experience preferred
- Must take pride in work and possess a safe and positive attitude
- Current US work eligibility required
- EOE/AA: Male/Female/Vets/Disabled
- We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- We desire priority referrals of protected veterans
AET offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as many opportunities for technical training, growth, and advancement. We also offer both long-term and short-term (project-based) assignments in numerous locations. If you meet our criteria and are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
Contact us and select “Career Opportunities” for the subject. Please be sure to send your resume and salary history with your enquiry.